Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pregnancy woes!

I am 13 weeks along, shouldn't the nausea be easing up a bit by now? Ugh, I am so tired of feeling sick every morning! Good thing these little ones are worth it, huh? The only upswing to the sickness, is because of it I haven't really gained any weight yet....yet is the operative word, when months 5 and 6 hit, I will gain plenty to make up for these first few months!

Well, I know this is a super short post, but not much more to report here. My house is contanly a mess. My poor hubby has to do most of the cleaning right now, as I lack the energy and I am too sick to do it! Good thing I have such a good hubby, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Thumbs up for HUBBY!! Hope you feel better soon. "Morning sickness" is a sign of a healthy preganancy.......(Yeah....I'm sure that makes you feel better LOL) Seriously, ask your DR. about Unasom (Sp?) and vitamin B. It really works, but you should ask your DR. first. CONGRATS....you are 1/3 of the way there!!