Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun Crop Coming soon

If you like Cyber Crops, one of my favorite online sites is hosting a Witches Brew Crop from October 5-7th. To check it out, head to http://scrapattackscrapbooking.com/ . This site is great, there are lots of fun ladies, and the store owner keeps the latest products in stock (plus they have a free shipping deal going on right now!!)

If you sign up in the forums, let them know that kissyj sent ya!

I hope to see ya over there! They have great prizes and everyone is super fun! The challenges will not be posted yet, but thier is info in the forum about things you may need to have and some sneak peeks at prizes!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

cool Chris, thanks for the link! I may have to hop on over there and ck it out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!

Fink said...

I just checked it out! I will have to put it on my calendar! I marked the site in favorites