Tuesday, October 09, 2007

32 week appt today

I had my 32 week appointment today. Everything seems to be going great. His little heart was beating away at a nice quick rate, and I am measuring just a tiny bit big (much better than teh 3 weeks big at one point!) My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then we start going every week! Crazy, yet I am so anxious for him to arrive! I don't want him to come now, of course, because he would be too small and that wouldnt' be good, I would like to be able to push fast forward a bit though!

Our ward is having a Super Saturday this weekend, and I am teaching a card class, where they will make Christmas cards (all the same card). It should be fun, especially as it is my first time teaching card making, wish me luck! I have all of the kits pre-cut, so should be pretty easy on me and the ladies taking the class!

I had SEP (student, educator parent...basically a parent/teacher conference, but they include the child) conferences for both of the older kids yesterday. They both seem to be right on track and doing well in school. I am so proud of both of them!

Max is his, funny cute self. He just cracks me up sometimes with the things that he says and does! Nothing in particular to report or anything, just the little everyday things that make me smile.

Dane is growing like crazy it seems! I cannot believe he is so grown up! I have no clue how he is going to react to the new baby. I feel bad for him in a way, because he didn't get very long to be the baby, but we love him so much!

Joelle is getting excited about halloween, she had decided that she wants to be a "jack o lantern princess". To pull this off, we have purchased a basic while dress halloween costume (actually very cute on its own, it has a hoop skirt adn a pretty cute bodice) and I bought some fall leaves, flowers and little pumpkins that I can use to make a crown and embellish the dress. She should be very cute, I will post pics, of course when all is finished.

Liam will be a Pirate this year. There were plenty of other great charachters that he wanted to be, but they all included masks, which we do not want him wearing. He will surely be one cute little pirate. We have yet to purchase his costume, but will be doing so shortly.

Well, that is all for now. I know, nothing too exciting, but I saw that all of my posts recently have been related to scrapbook sites, and I figured it was time for a family update.

9 comments:

Fink said...

I am still sure that there is another little baby hiding in there! You know those doctors & their mistakes! LOL I can't believe it is coming to be that time! You will enjoy the new baby. I can't wait to see him my next trip in Utah! Tell the kids hi for me! All the kids are cute but I love the way Dane just hung on me!

Stacy's Lame Blog said...

glad to hear another update. Not that I don't talk to you frequently, but It's always fun to hear what's going on...

Amy said...

You're getting so close!! The kids costumes sound cute, I'll be excited to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh he will be there before you know it. It's not that long anymore.

Andrea Amu said...

Your idea for your daughter's costume sounds very clever and unique!

Mer said...

Wow...I can't believe you'll be having that bambino any day now! I'm glad he's doing well and I can't wait to meet him. (is it a him? accckkkk...I can't remember now.) Well if it's a her, I can't wait to meet her. Too. yeah.

You know what I mean. ;)

Fink said...

How are the baby appointments coming?

Anonymous said...

I just read on CX you are in preterm labor.....You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Hang in there girlfriend!

~Nancy~ said...

I really hope everything went well this past week!! We've been thinking about you.. that's for sure!!! XOXO