Friday, November 09, 2007

NO more lights!!!

Bili lights, that is! Yesterday afternoon we got a call from the Dr. that Lucas' bili levels had dropped enough that we could take him off of the light bed. It made for a much better nights sleep for me! YEAH! It was so much nicer. All swaddled up he slept much better, and only woke for normal feedings! Today was nicer as well, since I could just cuddle with him when he was done eating. I am hoping to take some new photos of him tomorrow, so be watching for new photos soon!

4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

SO glad to hear things are getting better now!!!! XOXO Nancy

Anonymous said...

This is sugarcrystalz at SB.C. Just wanted to say congrats and he's a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news.....glad your little angel is doing well.

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! I hated having to do those with my babies!