Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some cards to share

I decided to play with my new awesome stamps from the Kim Hughes Collection at Cornish Heritage Farms. These are from the Cutie Petootie set:






The bunny here is from the stamp set. The papers and Ribbon are by Bo Bunny, the chipboard is Polar Bear press (covered with Bo Bunny paper), ink is colorbox, and the font is CK Extra
The little goldfish is from the stamp set. The pp is MME, the tag and letter stamps are unknown, the ribbon is JOann's the buttons are foofala, the CS is Bazzil and DCWV. I cut the fish bowl using the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge. The ins are colorbox.

I absolutely love these stamps. They are unmounted rubber, so they are easy to store but give you a great quality stamped image. If you want to check out all of their great stamps Check out their website here. You will find these and Kim's other adorable stamps listed under the Kim Hughes collection.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards....the stamps are adorable. How's that bundle of joy doing! I wish you could come to the SE CX crop...I want to meet you in person! I'll just have to fly out to Utah!

Kim Mraz said...

awww, they are SUPER cuuuute!!

Fink said...

I just loved them on the CX cite! Gotta love that girls stamps!

Andrea Amu said...

Very cute cards with Kim's stamps! Love these!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stampin' Meg said...

Such cute cards- love that bunny!

melissa said...

Hey, I need your help. You are scrappy and creative. I am making a perpetual birthday calendar for my mother-in-law for Christmas. Any cute ideas on how to go about it, or the best format to use?

Mer said...

Darling cards and I LOVE those photos of your son! Thanks for all the inspiration! :)

Brandy said...

Love those cards! How cute!