Wednesday, January 02, 2008

LOAD challenge day 2

This is another super simple one, but I loved these papers. They fit perfectly with the photo. The papers are all by Around the Block.



Other goals for the new year include getting in better shape (children can really put a damper on your figure!) and trying to eat better. I did ok with eating today, had a few things that would probably be no nos, but over all I think I did ok. I started doing my Yoga Booty Ballet DVD and got 2/3 through before the baby got too grumpy, so that is a start. Better than the nothing I have been doing!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Good for you! I've been trying to eat better lately, too. And less. I'm doing alright. could definitely be better. And you've got me beat on the exercise thing. I haven't dragged myself out to do anything yet, nor have I managed any working out here at home. Keep up the good work!