Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lucas is 3 months, and more..

Lucas turned 3 months old today, so I decided I needed to get some pictures. Unfortunately he really wasn't into co-operating. Here are two that turned out ok:


I really am amazed at how quickly he has grown. He us such a sweet little baby. I am also happy that he is 3 months old, because I can now take him out and about a bit. YEAH!

On other fronts; Joelle finally lost a tooth that did not have a tooth growing in behind it! YEAH, we may have one grow in properly. Here is a photo of her toothless grin!

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Cute pix! Love the toothless grin! And where did the 3 months go? Wow!

Sissy said...

Chris, your kids are soooo cute. Has anyone ever told you that? hehehe.

I just love the red hair, and your daughter's smile is adorable. I know all about the time... my little girl is 4 months old now. And to think you have been through this 5 times now!!!

Suzanne said...

awwwww....look at the cuties! they are so adorable girl! Little Lucas is getting so big!

~Stappsters~ said...

Aaaaah! Love those faces! Bring them to CA soon!