Wednesday, March 19, 2008

better late than never!

OK, so I am late in posting our St Patricks day fun. We really didn't do much, but the kids were really excited about the day, so when they woke up I made them a special breakfast (ok so not so special and I am not sure you can even call it "making breakfast" but I whipped out the food coloring..LOL). Here is what they had for breakfast:



Sure it looks kinda gross, but the kids sure thought that it was great!

On othe fronts, Liam started Itty Bitty Hoops tonight. He really had a good time. His team only made 2 baskets, but he made one of them. It was so funny to watch. The kids would just pick up the ball and start running! I think it made it harder on Liam, who was really trying to follow the rules that Jared had taught him. I think he is really going to enjoy the season! I only took video this time (and bad video at that!) so no photos to share, but I will bring the camera next week for all to see!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

ROFL! What a fun mom you are! I loved doing stuff like that when our kids were small. I really miss it! Enjoy them while they are little! Time goes too fast.

Amy said...

Way to get into the St. PAtricks day spirit! I'm sure your kids thought it was great!

Fink said...

What a cute way of celebrating St. Patty's Day for the kids!

Lynell said...

Okay loved the toast! Fun stuff. I served green oatmeal but it looked more like a Halloween dish. Oh well, I tried. Ü

Kristy said...

I think it is perfect! Kids just love the fact that it is different!

Stampin' Meg said...

ewwww -we had green dinner-it really is gross huh!
If God had created more green foods we'd prolly all be really skinny!