Tuesday, March 04, 2008

First Cereal!

Lucas had his 4 month Well Baby appointment yesterday. He is doing well, and weighs 11 lbs 8 oz (yeah, I know small..but he is growing steadily, so that makes us all happy!). When discussing how he was doing our pediatrician mentioned that we could go ahead and start trying him on cereal. While at Wal Mart today I picked up a box of rice cereal, so I decided to give it a try. For his first time, and being only 4 months old (and not really even that when you consider his original due date) he did really well. Here are some fun photos of him "enjoying" his first cereal.






5 comments:

Unused Account said...

He is just the cutest evvah!!!
Congrats on the cereal.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shop Girl said...

Is he seriously already eating solids?? I can't believe it! I am going to have to come out there and see that precious little guy...and my boyfriend! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a cutie! Love that he's smiling in that last shot! I'm a LOAD classmate and have stalking your blog since your big win! :) Any chance you're gonna share pics of your box of goodies?
www.tamivik.typepad.com

Andrea Amu said...

Awwww! Lookey at his proud messy smile! Cute!