Friday, July 11, 2008

Scrapped last night

Here's a layout I made for a blog challenge over at the Scrap Attack blog, I used some left over scraps from the Fancy Pants "About a Boy" line I recieved a while back in one of my GDT kits from Scrap Attack:


The challenge was to make a layout with a little peekaboo (which I interpreted to be a hole in the main background...hope I was right..), as the photo above was taken on the cement outside my front door (light seems to be best here for photos) I held the layout up so you could see that it was see through.

Products used:
Cardstock-Making Memories
Patterned Paper-Fancy Pants
Transparency-Fancy Pants
die cut-Scentic route
chipboard-Scenic Route (star), American Crafts (letter thickers)
pen-Sakura Souffle
circle template-coluzzle

Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

this pages turned out sooo cute love how you used the transparency!!!