Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry for the blog neglect. I am determined to be better about blogging; I am even going to make it one of my New Years resolutions. Christmas really kept me busy this year. I made a few of my children's gifts, and that took a great deal of my spare time in December.


One project that kept me busy this year was this one (yeah, you try to get 4 boys ages 14 months to 7 years to sit still...LOL):



I was lucky enough to win a giveaway over at http://www.mommosttraveled.com/ which was a free ebook pattern to make these fun ties from http://www.youcanmakethis.com/! The great part about this pattern was the accompanying ebook that had photo instructions. Perfect for the beginning seamstress (which I am! My past sewing projects have NOT been very successful). I had a bit of trouble on the first one with just one part, but was quickly able to figure it out and move on. The other 3 were simple after that! I highly reccomend this and trying other patterns from http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ . It was such a fun way to have my boys match for Christmas Sunday!


Watch for more posts later this afternoon! I have lots to update, but for now I have to hit the grocery store!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They're so cute in their ties...and I am so impressed by the picture! They're dressed up...AND all looking at the camera. That is no small feat! :)

Happy New Year!

A Family Completed... said...

They are adorable! I love the pic they look so cute in their matching ties. I love tie's on little boys :)