Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Wow, it has been ages!

Sorry for the extreme blog neglect! It has been a crazy few weeks!

We spent the week after THanksgiving visiting family in California. It was fun to see everyone again! We even were able to celebrate Liam's birthday (which is actually this Thursday) with a few family members! I will post pictures of the fun later!

Now we are just back to the normal routine, which with 5 kids is anything but routine! Yesterday Max had to have some dental work done, and since he is so young, he had to be sedated (not fully out, just given a pretty heavy sedative). A kid on a sedative is a pretty funny thing to watch. WHen he was done, he was numb all over and pretty loopy. I tried really hard not to laugh, but I just had to a couple times!

I haven't really found anytime to create the past few weeks, but I am hoping to change that as I have a few Christmas gifts that I need to make. I better get my rear in gear and work on those, as I have only 2 weeks from Thursday (did I just scare you all?)!! When I get to creating I will post and share (but not my CHristmas gifts, cause ya know, those are surprises!)

I'll be back later with photos of our trip, just need to dump some from the memory card!

4 comments:

Mer said...

Welcome back to the world of the blog. :) Please do post what you make...I'd love to see! I'm so out of ideas....

Allie said...

yeah!! I am glad your back! Where did you go to get Max's teeth done? Did you like them? Was it spendy to get him put out? Kaden has quite a bit of work that needs to be done :( I had to have Kinley fully put out ($300!!), but I was not impressed with where I went.

wendipooh13 said...

missed ya while you were gone and hope things settle down for you.. this time of year just gets crazy

Andrea Amu said...

Yes, you did just scare me... I can't believe Christmas is 2 weeks away! Gosh!

So glad you had a good time with everyone for Thanksgiving!