Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quaker True Delights!


Somethign that I really enjoy is getting free samples. I think it is mostly that I LOVE to recieve mail that is not bills or junk mails. Lately the food samples that I have recieved have left a bit to be desired...they were Organic or healthy lines of sweet snacks that were just a bit too "healthy" tasting. That all ended with today's mail! 


In my mailbox today was a sample of Quaker True Delights in the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond flavor! Can you Say YUM-O?! Seriously, this is an awesome flavor combination. I was a little unsure about the raspberry; I love fruit, but not always the dried up versions! 

Do you want to try your own free sample? Head to Quakertruedelights.com and request yours today! Seriously..go..NOW =) LOL! (That or head to the store and buy a box cause one will never be enough).

2 comments:

allredclan said...

You crack me up! I haven't tried these yet, but I have a stack of coupons for them if you want some. ;)

Matt and Becky said...

I haven't tried them yet, but there was a $1 off coupon in last sunday's paper:) That always helps!