Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My uneventful life

Well, it's been a while since I posted, but not much has happened since my last post. Dane continues to grow, although he is still a tiny little thing. I went to the baby blessing for my cousin's son, Ian, who is about 2 months younger than Dane, and he has already passed Dane up in size!

Joelle is enjoying first grade. She seems to be learning a great deal, adn really enjoying it. SHe has a fun teacher who teaches them origami and sign language. Liam is going to preschool at Kiddie Kollege in West Point. (UT, not the famoust Military college, LOL) He is loving it! He is really doing well, he couldn't write his own name before he started (not for a lack of trying on my part, he just didn't have a desire) and now his handwriting is getting much better. Max is just Max, cute and trouble!

As for me....I am adjusting to my Husband's new work schedule. He is working a swing/night shift now, which has its good points and tough ones. I love having him home in the mornings, but not having him home for dinner and bed time. I am doing a lot more reading now!

I just read the Pinhoe Egg adn I am working on The Somebodes by N.E. Bode.

No comments: