Thursday, January 11, 2007

I did some scrappin tonight and wanted to share.


I did a little scrapbooking tonight after the kids went to bed. Jared took some photos of the baby the other day and I just couldn't wait to use them, so I pulled out some photo paper, printed a few out, and here is one side of the LO. I know it is super simple, but I really wanted the photo to shine through. The journaling is on the other side of the LO. I am just so glad to have gotten time to scrapbook tonight; it seems like I never get to it anymore!

6 comments:

Unused Account said...

I absolutely LOVE that LO. The simple ones are the best in my opinion. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is so beautiful. What an awesome photo!! The simple ones are best because they will always be classic. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kelly said...

it looks wonderful- love the simplicity!

Unknown said...

It's fabulous! What a sweetheart!

Amy said...

Just discovered your blog :) Love this layout... and such a great pic!!

Pearl said...

Wow Chris you have 4 kids ! thats great !

love this LO ! Simple is great !

Good luck on the my Prima blog candy draw ! lol

xo, Pearl