Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Ok, so I have been tagged with another survey..so here goes

4 jobs that I have had
1.Ross
2.Customer Service for Wells Fargo
3.Soccer Referee
4.Berry Dipper for Sheri's Berrys (ok, so it was temp for like 3 days, but it sounds cool)

4 movies I can always watch
1.Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
2.Return to Me
3.Notting Hill
4.Anne of Green Gables

4 places I have lived
1.Loomis, CA
2.Newcastle,CA
3.Rancho Cordova,CA
4.Syracuse, UT

4 TV show I enjoy
1.House
2.Numbers
3.Monk
4.Psych

4 foods I love
1.Garlic Bread
2.Strawberry Icecream with strawberry topping
3.Taco Salad
4.Spaghetti

4 websites I frequent
1.friends blogs
2. www.creativexpress.com
3. www.jeansartdolls.com
4. www.scrapbook.com

4 places I would Rather be right now
1. Italy
2. Getting a Pedicure
3. In bed
4. At a restaurant (so someone else can make these kids breakfast...I am feeling really lazy this morning)

Tagging... hmm...
Stacy and Stacy (yes there are 2 of you who read my blog)
Lynnette (cause you need a new post on your blog desperately)
Emilie
..and anyone else who is reading this who hasn't been tagged yet!

2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Great to know a little more about you Chris! Have a great trip!

Amy said...

mmmmmmm... all of your favorite foods sound so yummy to me right now :)