Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lucas is 6 months old






I know, this is a bit late, as Lucas was 6 months on the 22nd, but Lucas and the weather (too many clouds) were not co-operating for the photo shoot. I noticed that we were getting some nice light through the window this evening, so I gave it a try. I didn't get too many great ones, but enough good ones that I can finally post them on the blog.


I can't believe how quickly he is growing! It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital, trying to keep him in for a bit longer. Now he is playing with toys, giggling, rolling around everywhere, blowing raspberries, eating solid food....so many new things. I love him more everyday.


I had a very busy week.


On Monday, I headed into Liam's classroom to help with skill sets. For lunch we headed to Arctic Circle with friends to celebrate Max's friend's birthday. It was a good time for the kids, and for me as well, as I was able to visit with my friend while the kids played.


On Tuesday I had a song rehearsal in the morning, then we headed to Sam's club to pick up some treats my mom had ordered for the kids.


Wednesday afternoon I sang with 3 other ladies at a funeral. I did not know the man who had passed away, but I could tell that he was a wonderful man by the messages that were shared by family and friends during the service, and by the number of attendees. That evening I had a choir concert for the Syracuse City Choir.


Thursday was a normal day with just the normal housework, etc.


Friday we headed to Provo to have a lunch with Jared's sister Marcia and her family. They were in town to celebrate the graduation of two of their daughters from BYU. We are so proud of them! It was wonderful to spend time together. That evening the kids and I attended a ward function.


Saturday was the normal soccer routine.


Whew, man am I glad that week is over. It was busy, but I feel that I accomplished a lot. Unfortunately, because of the craziness that was my life this week, triathlon training did not happen, so it is back on the wagon tomorrow. I am sure I will be sore and exhausted after a week of nothing but running up and down my stairs!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Where does time go?? He's so stinkin' cute!!