Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another year came and went...

and I was yet again not on the list of chosen designers of Creative Express...I have to say that I was really disappointed. I really felt like I put together a really good submission (well the best that I can do) and that I had a good chance. But, not everyone can be on the team, and I guess that I was not what they were looking for. Congrats to all of the ladies who made the team, and bug Hugs to those like me who did not! I may take some time off from DT submissions for a while, while I usually create my best work when working on them, I have a really hard time not taking the rejection personally. Thanks for listening to my complaining =} My next post will be more upbeat, I promise!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

For what it's worth, I think you are one of the most creative and talented people I know when it comes to scrapbooking!! I can't believe that you weren't chosen. I'll have to check my freezer to see if I have any Ben and Jerry's I could bring over for consolation.

Cameron said...

So sorry Chris! Your pages are excellent, keep up the great work! - Fearless Sunflower (Brandy)

Andrea Amu said...

You KNOW how I feel! Again, I'm real sorry and I give you a great big ((HUGGIE))! Don't give up... another year could very well be yours! ;)

Sissy said...

Awe Chris, you are a very talented scrapper, something else bigger must be in store for you! Just make sure no matter what you do, that you still enjoy scrapping, because if you ever lose the 'want' it won't be as fun...

The Stephens Family said...

Obviously they wouldn't know talent if it hit them on the head! I love it when you post your pages think they are fabulous! I wish you very happy scrapbooking in the future - if you can find the time!
Lisa

Allie said...

Im so sorry! I think your work is great! (the ones I have seen) Rejection is hard, but that is what gets us to our goals...pick yourself up and dont give up on yourself! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

You never know what they are looking for. I tried out the first 3 years they had one and did not have any luck either. I rarely post there but it is a very nice place. I have moved on to other things. SO don't give up if it is what you want. There are many avenues out there that might fit you better.

Kristy said...

I'm so sorry Christine. I know the rejection hurts, but try not to take it personally.

Huge hugs,

Kristy