Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Baby is 2 today!

Two years ago today my baby (#5) made his way into the world. After a week of hospital bedrest and still six weeks early, he was too anxious to join our family to wait any longer. And now, he is a rambunctious, typical two year old (albiet a bit on the tiny side)! I can't beleive that my baby days are behind me. We are definitely leaving the baby days behind us and moving on...to toddlers and preschoolers and grade schoolers...it is a whole new world. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

7 comments:

Meg and Joe said...

He's so cute!!

The Stephens Family said...

What a cutie!! We missed you at the reunion this summer... hopefully next time!
Lisa

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! I definitely remember you having him right around the primary program that year. Poor Faye ended up having to lead the music. I can't believe that was 2 years ago. He's a cutie!!

Andrea Amu said...

Happy Birthday to him! Can't believe he's 2 already!

ChefDruck said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! It is so sad to say goodbye to those baby days. Glad to see that even with 5 (I have three) there is still ambivalence.

rachelle said...

Give him a kiss for me right now before he gets an older!!!!! I miss your kids and you and Jared so much!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!