Thursday, February 22, 2007

New addition

We are so happy to announce that we are the proud owners of a new Nikon D80 camera!! Wahoo. We have been talking about getting a Digital SLR camera for sometime now, but they are quite expensive. We recently sold a truck that my husband had for a while, but we no longer needed, so we used the money gained from the sale of the truck for our new toy.

We took the camera outside to play around with it and here are some photos we came up with:






We can't wait to play some more!

4 comments:

Unused Account said...

Oooooh! I am SO jealous! The pics look great and I am sure the mroe you play with it the better and better the pics will get!

Kelly said...

Oh how awesome!!!!

Amy said...

Ooooo! That's so fun!! I love my digi SLR... a bit of a learning curve, but so much fun. Great pics!!

Shop Girl said...

Woo woo! The pics of Liam are so cute! I am still waiting for "you know who" to take my photo shoot for Christmas! HELLO!!!